body, mind and soul
a range of therapies to support changes at all levels
freedom to choose sessions in clinic
integrative program for intensive support
I believe in the concept that pain and illness are a signal from our body and mind that we need to change something.
When we feel out of balance and held back from being ourselves many blocks to healing can occur. The way forward can feel out of reach.
There is no ‘one size fits all’ approach for illness, bringing a combination of therapies together provides greater integration of body, mind, and spirit.
You may feel drawn to work with one specific modality.. Or you may want to be supported with a combination that’s relevant for you. The choice is yours:
Kinesiology – Advanced Chinese Meridian Therapy – Biochemistry & Nutrition
Aromatherapy – Structure & Nervous System – Hypnotherapy
- Initial session goes for 90 minutes and includes a detailed intake.
- Subsequent sessions are usually between 60-90 minutes
- Sometimes a longer session is needed to work through the layer that’s presenting itself.
- I can work entirely online with you or combine with clinic sessions.
- Hypnotherapy and various technique ae very effective through this conveneient way of getting together
- Online sessions mostly last 60-90 minutes, and soemtimes can be longer.
- Long held problems and patterns can feel overwhelming and sometimes too hard..
- My intensive program is fully integrative and supportive
- Programs are 3, 4 or 6 months in duration
Kinesiology is the study of body movement and dynamics. It encompasses holistic health disciplines and uses gentle, manual muscle testing to ask the body for information about the current health status and provide an appropriate solution to an issue.
Kinesiology originated from chiropractic health, combining Western techniques with Eastern wisdom to promote physical, emotional and spiritual health. Many forms of Kinesiology have developed since its origins.
No needling is done in these treatments.
This treatment helps to recognise potiential and discover one’s destiny using classic Traditional Chinese Medicine philosophies alongside Kinesiology to alieviate stress in the body-mind. No needling is done in this treatment.
This system is deep and gives much insight into our life template and challenges we are likly to encounter and the aspects to develop going forward.
Biochemistry & Nutrition
Nutrition and the state of the digestive system plays a big role in our ability to heal from pain, injury and stress. I support you at the biochemical level with a range of assessments:
- Detailed intake to assess Qi, Yin, Yang & Blood
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis to assess toxicity and deficiency
- Epi-genetics testing for a new roadmap for persistent issues
Aromatherapy with Essential Oils
Essential oils are powerful compounds and can help heal faster, de-stress, prevent injury:
Combined with massage, receive the therapeutic benefits of oils via the skin and through scent.
Be soothed, calmed or refreshed…
Structure and the Nervous System
Poor posture places stress on muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones. This ultimately causes all the common structural problems, affects our coordination and fluidity of movement which in turn affects our brain function and emotional wellbeing.
Illness, physical and mental trauma and emotional stress all cause poor posture. To affect long term change in structure it is often important to improve our own approach to life. Equally to, open up to the possibilities of change it is important to address structure. Attitudes can be as locked into structure and structure is locked in because of attitudes.
The focus here is on recognising patterns, both in the body and mind. If we work on both then our effectiveness is likely to be enhanced.
“..an education and communication process by which the conscious and subconscious mind agree..” (Elman). That means, what you think, you attract.
The focus of Hypnotherapy, much like Kinesiology, is on improving the symptoms of a condition or state and supporting the body-mind to heal itself towards a natural state of wellness. Most people can benefit in some area of life.
- generate unconscious change and to manifest those changes at the conscious level
- activate internal resources for change and empowerment.
- enables the unconscious mind to generate solutions to heal the past,
- bring a new kind of wisdom and way of being into their reality.
- Choose sessions in clinic or online with Skype or Zoom
People can benefit from Hypnotherapy work on many areas of physical and emotional states:
- Alleviating emotional, physical and mental stress
- Assisting with decision-making
- Overcoming bad habits like poor eating, nail biting or,
- Addictions like smoking, gambling and others
- Releasing fears and phobias
- Enhanced learning, comprehension abilities and memory
- Improved performance, for school, work or sports
- Personal Development- Improving Confidence, Self esteem and Motivation
- Transitioning through stages of life and identity
- Sexual dysfunction and disorders
- Pain management
- Pre and post surgery support
- Identifying areas for additional specialist referral
1. Can everyone be hypnotised?
Hypnosis is a natural state of trance that we all experience day to day. While some could ‘resist’ being hypnotised, I find that my clients are able to relax and becuase they are seeing me to do something positive for themselves, they can experience the benefits of hypnotherapy.
2. Will I be made to do something against my will?
Hypnotherapy is a conscious state, you are aware at some level of the session. Your unconscious mind is yours and your alone. As your therapist I am working with you for your best interests.
For other FAQ’s please see the ASCH website: https://www.asch.com.au/?page_id=875
When it all sounds too difficult and you don't know where to begin..
Find out about Subtle Therapies’ integrative program to get you moving forward from stuckness, overwhelm or just too exhausted to start
Mind Body Medicine is at the Leading Edge of Healthcare today
The Mind Body Medicine focuses on how the mind and body interact using a range of modalities that work with the conscious and the unconscious mind and body to affect wellness.
Western Medicine increasingly pays attention to this field. Research over the past 20 years reveals that emotional stress is a major factor in disease.
A healthy gut and good nutrition play an increasingly important role in recovery and ageing
There are many diets and nutrition plans to support health. What works for one perosn may not work for another.
A case by case approach to analysis and developing a unique and adaptable nutrition plan plays a major part in assisting lasing change to health and wellness.
Difficult to resolve issues can often be a result of gene expression combined with habits and lifestyle
Genetics are our tendancy, not our destiny. With the benefit of gentic testing we can uncover some of the road blocks to health.
Tapping into this valuable, inherited information we can create a new road map to best support ongoing health.
Subtle and powerful methods to support your health and wellness goals
…where ever your journey is at, is where we will begin.